Transferring Stock to AIDS Research Alliance
Thank you for your interest in donating stock to AIDS Research Alliance. Donating stock instead of cash may offer significant tax advantages. Please consult your tax professional for more details.
To donate stock to AIDS Research Alliance, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Please provide your agent with the following information:
Our account is held at Wells Fargo Advisors .
Account #: 7803-5625
Account Name: AIDS Research Alliance
Contact: Mike Gleason, Sr. Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors at (310) 285-5760.
For international stock donations, or for any questions or assistance contact our development team at (310) 358-2423, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. So that we can credit your gift properly, please email email@example.com with the following information:
• Your Name & Contact Telephone
• Stock Name
• Number of Shares
• Date of Transfer
• Agent Name and Bank
3. If you would like to make this gift in honor of or in memory of a loved one, please include the following information in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• This stock gift is in Memory of ___________ (Full Name), OR
• This stock gift is in Honor of ____________ (Full Name)
• The name and address of the person(s) who should receive a card announcing your gift.
Once we receive your stock gift, AIDS Research Alliance will send an acknowledgement letter to you with the final gift amount for your tax records.
This is information is current as of October 9, 2014
AIDS Research Alliance is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. IRS Tax I.D. #95-4264845. Donations to AIDS Research Alliance are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For information, call 310-358-2423.